Wednesday, March 23, 2016

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooo...... I told a little fib to you all last week on accident..... I told you Linda's baptism had been moved to this coming Saturday... (it did).... turns out a rule we thought existed doesn't actually exist. So. She was interviewed this last week and she was baptized yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huzzah!!!!!!!!!!! :) I am so excited for her, you guys. I can't even tell you. She is such an amazing person and she'll be getting confirmed as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost on EASTER!!!!!!!!!!! :) I am so happy I can't even tell you.
So Linda really was sick, and actually gave it to both Sister Garlitz and I. We spent two days inside because we got hit by a bus. But we're both healthy now! :) Thanks heavens for health. That's all I'm saying.
Nothing else really happened this week, other than exhcanges! We went on exchanges again with our Sister Training Leaders. I went to Riverside to the Canyon Crest ward with Sister Cozzens while my companions stayed here with Hermana Rutherford. I had a great time! Sister Cozzens is amazing! She helped me so much and I learned a great deal from her.
I've been listening to this song a lot this week, and it's really helped and gotten me through. I thought you all might enjoy the lyrics. :) 
"

Lyrics

  1. Where is my solace
    When other sources cease to make me whole?
    When with a wounded heart, anger, or malice,
    I draw myself apart,
    Searching my soul.
  2. Where, when my aching grows,
    Where, when I languish,
    Where, in my need to know, where can I run?
    Where is the quiet hand to calm my anguish?
    Who, who can understand?
    He, only One.
  3. He answers privately,
    Reaches my reaching
    In my Gethsemane, Savior and Friend.
    Gentle the peace he finds for my beseeching.
    Constant he is and kind,
    Love without end.
I love you all so much! <3 



Love, 

Sister Roberts 



 Sister Moore yelling at a horse cause it was sassy.
 Us and Linda at her baptism!!! <3 Sister Garlitz is on the far left. 
  From left to right: Bishop, Brother Jones (ward mission leader. We owe him our lives. Just saying), Linda, Brother Kiselburg, Brother VanJindelt
  I can put my finger through my shoe.... NBD.
 #MissionaryLife #WeWalkALOT #WorthIt
 Sister Turners amazing art skills that we can't erase.

No comments:

Post a Comment